Monday 20 February 2017

Holiday Recount - Mikey

It’s Ben’s birthday so I woke up got dressed and started the day with going to Jump.We went straight to dodgeball. My dad stayed at dodgeball the whole time. Ben and I went to the foam pit. We did a lot of flips as my sister Tash and her friend Claudia. When we were there we saw Sam and Rob from the holiday programme.

Then my mum and I went to get pizza , I got a cheese pizza.  Later we went to park we played so games like tag. When we got home we opened presents, I got him his white soccer ball. After opening the presents we went in the pool and played some games and jumped in. Eventually everyone left, so I just went on my laptop played Minecraft, watched some videos, and that's how I finished off an exciting day.





No comments:

Post a Comment